Posted on August 22, 2023
Reports to: Production Manager/Engineering Technician
Builds, maintains and repairs eMatrix’s Prototypes and Products such as battery modules and packs. Responsible for preparing parts for module and pack assembly, assembling battery modules and packs, supporting testing and diagnosing of sub-assemblies, modules and packs. Works under general supervision. Takes active part in product and process improvement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Assemble mechanical and electrical components or systems.
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to obtain data for development, standardization, and quality control.
- Work with engineers to eliminate production problems.
- Performs all duties according to safety procedures.
Education & Experience
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A certain degree of creativity and problem solving is required.
- Good aptitude to assembly of mechanical and electrical components and systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Microsoft Excel & Word or Google Sheets & Docs
- Ability to move up to 50 lbs
- Will be required to complete formal training in certain areas of specialty
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Assembly Technician
To be considered for an open position with eMatrix Energy Systems, Inc, please fill out the form below and attach your resume. Or you can email your cover letter and resume directly to the indicated email address on the job posting above - please put your last name and the position you are applying to in the subject line. (i.e. If your name is John Doe and you are applying to the Assembly Technician position, please put Doe, Assembly Technician in the subject line.) We will review your submission and contact you as needed.