Posted on May 19, 2022
Chief Financial Officer
Reports to: CEO
The Chief Financial Officer is the top Finance and Accounting executive for the Company responsible for overall leadership and coordination of company financial planning, debt and equity financing, and budget management functions and ensuring company accounting procedures and reporting conform to generally accepted accounting principles. This executive is also responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the Executive Management Team and CEO to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishing, maintaining and improving controlling tools and methods, and monitoring financial performance.
- Monthly financial analysis and defining best practices for costing methods in assembly plants.
- Set standard costs, including revaluations and variance analysis.
- Monitor costs; make recommendations on ways to improve fixed costs.
- Make recommendations for productivity improvements.
- Evaluate business processes, identify bottlenecks, and develop strategies for improvements which will cascade to our financial results.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Establish financial templates for a fast-growing organization
- Prepare and manage customer quote sheets
- Prepare for and file US Government compliance reports for monthly expenditures
- Capital project spend analysis and authorization
- Establish and maintain operational metric analysis
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis as required
- Responsible for accounting, treasury/cash management and risk management
- Employee management responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and resolving problems.
- Must have 5+ years of progressive plant / cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment leading to controller level with management of direct reports.
- Must have worked in a plant/manufacturing organization with $50M+ annual revenues and over 100 employees in the organization
- Experience with foreign currency transactions is preferred
- BS Accounting is required and CPA certification is advantageous.
- Ability to complete project goals and monitor overall program status.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion, diligence, and integrity
- Competent in Google Suite
Physical Aspects of the Job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit, walk, talk, and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Will require some travel, depending on company needs.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Constant gross hand and finger dexterity, grasping and manipulating.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the office.
- The employee must be able to perform all duties while working under a deadline
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
To be considered for an open position with eMatrix Energy Systems, Inc, please fill out the form below and attach your resume. Or you can email your cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org - please put your last name and the position you are applying to in the subject line. (i.e. If your name is John Doe and you are applying to the Assembly Technician position, please put Doe, Assembly Technician in the subject line.) We will review your submission and contact you as needed.